Restored Freedom Defense Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Welcome Thread :D

+2
Rev Everett
Tommy
6 posters

Go down

The Welcome Thread :D Empty The Welcome Thread :D

Post  Tommy Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

Just say Hello if youre new and maybe give a short introduction of yourself. Very Happy
Tommy
Tommy
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

https://rfdc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Welcome Thread :D Empty Re: The Welcome Thread :D

Post  Rev Everett Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 am

Looks like the Website is just getting going, let me be the first newbie to come up and say hello.
I'm a 26 yr old male living north of Houston Texas, and am currently earning a BS of Science (irony not lost on me in that abbreviation btw) in Religion, with the intention of becoming a Christian Minister. (thus the Rev = Reverend in my name)
In addition, I enjoy puppies long walks on the beach and chickflicks Firearms, Video games pertaining to firearms, and carpentry.
I also tend to be a bit of a completionist, which is why I am doing all the quests I can find in S1 before I move onto S2 and beyond. Its also why I've started Mapping all the Curious Debris in sector 1 and compiling the relevant information on AP quests into a single list. Hopefully I will be posting those around here shortly.
Rev Everett
Rev Everett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Adams Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 am

Hello all
I am a French girl of 28 years. Very Happy
I do not speak English well. Sad
I hope all happen to me malgres integrated in your clan.
Good games and soon in the game

Last edited by Morticia Adams on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morticia Adams
Morticia Adams

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

Welcome in the clan and to the forum Morticia and Red.

Ravi de vous avoir ici.
Tommy
Tommy
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

https://rfdc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joesph Maza Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 am

My name is really Matthew, but through years of online gaming I am used to answering by the character’s name, whatever it may be... So if you call me Matthew when I am logged on to Joseph Maza I probably won’t answer :-) I live in Norco, California – Horse Town USA (our town catch phrase/moto - Life in this City) – with my wife - Mindy, 4 horses – Captain Jack Harkness, Shoshone (She-She), and Dallas, 3 dogs – Shasta, Sierra Mist, and Peaches, 3 fish – Fly, Fed, Fred, and our cat – Precious (who is anything but…).

I had started with The Restored United States and fell into the Restored Freedom Defense Corps after the great melt down. I like PVE as the story line in game is pretty cool as you go. I am learning to love PVP, and the joys of harvesting that go along with holding down the PVP areas. I do not have the best build in the world and die a lot but I do have fun … and that is what is important!

I try to help where I am needed and show people around the game as best I can. If you need any assistance, and you see me on, don’t hesitate to pm me to ask for my help no matter what it may be.

Just remember - Est solum a venatus!
Joesph Maza
Joesph Maza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

http://www.miskatonic-university.org/

Back to top Go down

The Welcome Thread :D Empty Hello

Post  Frankenstoner Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi, I'm Frankenstoner in game.

No, I'm not a stoner! Even my gf thinks that's why anyone would choose to name their character that. But its because I envisioned a Frankenstein-like tank that can take a lot of punishment. And he dishes it out with his sign post with the concrete still attached. I'm sure you all did the quest that gives those. When I got one in beta, I knew that's what I wanted to play for the real deal. I've played as a subbed character since then, but this is my first week playing as a f2p character. Your guild actually approached me and asked if I would like to join. Such a novel concept, considering how many just send you a notice without even so much as a "hello". But I liked what RFDC does, and I could see myself being an Enforcer with this character so I'm here. Looking forward to doing some crafting & taking some hits for you guys. And maybe dish out a few of my own....

Frankenstoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Petey Rust Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Yo, Peter, 28, England played on and off before F2P didn't get very far came back recently.

Petey Rust

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum