Restored Freedom Defense Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octobre 2012 - Finishing forum, new TS and new members all the way

Go down

Octobre 2012 - Finishing forum, new TS and new members all the way Empty Octobre 2012 - Finishing forum, new TS and new members all the way

Post  Tommy Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 am

This month we have done great. Many new members joined, we had some very successfull PvP operations, moved to a new Teamspeak-Server and the forum is close to its final form. Im missing some threads, i think. But we will see which ones when we need them. But enough of the smalltalk.

After some internal problems, we decided to move to a new Teamspeak. Thanks to Drallex, who is the owner of the new TS, we can all communicate in a stress- and dramafree enviroment. I hope you all like the new design of channels and pictures i made. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here or just speak to me when im online.

Also we welcome our new members from former Jesters and FATALIS. It was sad to hear your clans dont do so well at this moment and FATALIS will stop existing in the near future. Nevertheless, we are sure you will have a great time in RFDC and we all see you as a welcome addition. Make sure you say Hello in Teamspeak as well. Very Happy

And after all we had some great PvP Operations. Fender Gate was travelers since i set my first foot in Sector 3, we changed that for a brief moment. Travelers ninja-capped it back when we pulled out. But we showed them that we can have every PvP zone if we want it. Same with the dump, by the way. Low level PvP may not be worth it at first glance. But remember; If a new player arrives in Sector 2 and sees the black fist on yellow ground, who will they consider joining when reaching level 15 ? Cool
Tommy
Tommy
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

https://rfdc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down